- Lagos delivery is within 1-2 working days. Outside Lagos, is within 3-5 working days.
- Delivery outside Lagos is through the courier service of some transport companies. Customers are expected to pick up their orders from the office of the transport company after a waybill number is sent to them.
- A lot is involved when it comes to planning the logistics for any delivery as we outsource delivery to a third party and as such may not be able to give an exact time for delivery as we do not have control over the logistics company’s delivery time. However, they ensure delivery is made before the close of business same day items are picked from us. We will make sure your order gets to you within the stipulated delivery period. Please know that there are times that delivery may be behind schedule due to various unprecedented circumstances as well as the traffic or weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances that maybe beyond our control.
- We request that you always provide the correct address when placing order.
- If the recipient is not at the delivery address during delivery, we expect you to inform us of who would take delivery. If this is not done, we will use our best judgment on the safety of the delivery and ask that you come over to our office for the pickup.
In the event where the recipient wants the items delivered in a different location after the delivery person is right at his/her front door, this will attract additional delivery charge.
Delivery charge for different locations is as follows:
Within Lagos Mainland – ₦1,000
Lagos Island – ₦1,500
Outside Lagos – ₦2,000 (depending on the state)